Óptica de Occidente was created by Leonardo Beltrán Méndez, optical technician with more than 20 years of experience in the market. Likewise, Óptica de Occidente has the business support of europtica, a company with 10 years of experience in the optical sector.
At Óptica de Occidente, we are committed to each of our clients, for this reason, you’ll always find the best visual solutions and latest technology products for you and your family.
At Óptica de Occidente, you find the best offers and discounts on high-quality products.
Buy your product now.
How to take care of your eyesight?
- Have a good diet with foods rich in vitamin A, which is essential for the eyes.
- Keep your eyes hydrated with artificial tears and drink plenty of water.
- Monitor light exposure in daily activities in order to prevent eye fatigue.
- Protect your eyes when working in front of your computer or watching TV, adjusting brightness and keeping a safe distance so as not to strain your eyes.
- Use sunglasses for the days that you will have a lot of exposure to the sun, since solar radiation is harmful to your eyes.
- Take care of the hygiene of your hands and your glasses or lenses to avoid infections.
- Never scratch or rub your eyes with your hands.
- Visit the optometrist at least once a year to check the condition of your eyes and vision.
How to take care of your glasses?
- Wash your hands and if possible use a disinfectant liquid.
- Place your glasses under warm water flow to remove dust and dirt, and thus, to avoid scratching the lenses of your glasses.
- Do not use hot water because the lens coatings of your glasses can be damaged.
- Apply liquid hand soap to each lens and rub gently. Also pass the cotton cloth or microfiber through the nose pads and the ends that rest behind the ears.
- Place your glasses back under warm water flow and rinse thoroughly.
- Check the lenses very well and proceed to carefully dry your glasses with a dry cotton cloth or microfiber.
- Look at your glasses and if you see scratches on the lenses or any other problem, write or call us at 321 978 5919 and don’t forget to ask about our promotions and discounts.